Wednesday, May 06, 2009

  • Wednesday, May 06, 2009
  • Elder of Ziyon
Commenter Zedy double-checked my classification of policemen from the PCHR list, and as I suspected, I wasn't consistent in putting that label in (especially when we were just starting.)

Anyway, at this time we have identified 159 Gaza policemen killed in Cast Lead who were also members of militant groups, out of 282 listed by PCHR, which is 56.4%.

It also means that if we use the IDF methods of calculating militants (assuming that 100% of the police were legitimate targets) we have identified 662 out of the IDF's 709.

I updated the preliminary report to reflect these numbers.

Thanks, Zedy!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive