Tuesday, June 08, 2010

  • Tuesday, June 08, 2010
  • Elder of Ziyon
From the Vancouver Sun:
Syria on Tuesday accused Israel of indoctrinating its children with hatred towards Arabs, telling the United Nations Human Rights Council that Israeli youngsters sing about sucking Arab blood, and learn how to sign missiles destined for military activity against Arabs.

The tirade, delivered by Syrian diplomat Rania Al Rifaiy, was part of a Syrian appeal at the world body for countries to unite behind a campaign to "put an end to Israeli brutality."

"Hatred is widespread, taught to even small children, who are taught to use weapons, and who are taught to sign missiles that will be fired at Arabs," Al Rifaiy said

"Let me quote a song that a group of children on a school bus in Israel sing merrily as they go to school: 'With my teeth I will rip your flesh, with my mouth I will suck your blood.'"
Come on - "blood" and "flesh" don't even rhyme!

This is, of course, the same Human Rights Council that the current US administration has joined, rather than treat it with the contempt it so richly deserves.

But to me, when I hear the phrase "teeth ripping flesh" and "sucking blood" together, I am reminded not of Israeli children, but - Syrian girls!

As I mentioned a while back, Syria used to have annual celebrations of the Yom Kippur war, featuring Syrian girls ripping apart live snakes with their teeth and then eating them, as well as soldiers breaking puppies' necks and drinking their blood, while President Assad watched and smiled his approval.

I have the video of the Syrian Snake Eating Girls. (You only have to watch the first two minutes. Warning: Very gruesome.)


Can you say "projection"?

UPDATE: I had heard rumors about Syrian soldiers breaking the necks of puppies and then ripping their flesh with their teeth as well. This very poor quality video seems to show it (they start with eating scorpions, then snakes, and finally what appears to be a living puppy or other small animal.) The apparent puppy murder starts at about the 6:30 mark. Warning: Very gruesome.



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive