Thursday, May 02, 2013

  • Thursday, May 02, 2013
  • Elder of Ziyon
In response to my earlier post on how to complain to Google News when antisemitic articles (in the Arabic media, usually) get published, a couple of people asked me to create a resource page for things like this.

I think it is a great idea. I picture a page with specific information on how to contact people and organizations  with suggestions, complaints or tips; giving out their Twitter accounts, Facebook pages, email addresses and phone numbers as appropriate. Also, specific links and instructions on how to flag offensive content in Facebook, YouTube and other social media, and tools to help generate letters to politicians and newspapers.

This page can easily get too big, so I want to prioritize contacts and links that are action-oriented.
Detail of the skeleton spreadsheet

I would rather crowdsource this than do it all myself. So if you want to be involved, I created a skeleton Google Docs spreadsheet. If you want to contribute and do some research, just email me your Google account/email address, or place it in the comments, and I will share it with you. When it gets fully populated, I will put it on as a page in this blog so you can always find the contact information you need!







AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive