Sunday, January 12, 2014

  • Sunday, January 12, 2014
  • Elder of Ziyon
In the wake of Ariel Sharon's death, some are publishing fake quotes attributed to Sharon. And there are plenty of them.

Miftah, the EU-funded Palestinian Arab NGO founded by Hanan Ashrawi which I have exposed for its antisemitism and naked support for terror, has a list of quotes on its website from 2003 that are generally either fake, out of context or otherwise  dubious.

They were informed that some of the quotes were fabrications shortly afterwards. Yet these fake quotes are still on their website, today.

Here are the fake Sharon quotes that Miftah lies about:
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.
Complete fiction.

I don't mind if after the job is done you put me in front of a Nuremberg Trial and then jail me for life. Hang me if you want, as a war criminal. What you don't understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it. Ariel Sharon to Amos Oz, editor of Davar, Dec. 17, 1982
Again, never happened. Amoz Oz made up a fictional interview with someone named "Z" and Israel haters changed it.

"I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do." Ariel Sharon, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956.

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child’s existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger." Ariel Sharon, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956.
There is no such person as "General Ouze Merham." This is complete fiction. (In 1956, Israelis wouldn't have referred to Arabs as "Palestinians" anyway.)

Miftah knows these are lies. But Miftah isn't interested in the truth.  And, apparently, neither are the EU NGOs that fund it.

(h/t Bob Knot)



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive