Friday, March 06, 2015

  • Friday, March 06, 2015
  • Elder of Ziyon
On Monday, I was the first (as far as I know) to report on the new "Gaza Man" video game in English.

There is now an update, from the pro-Hamas Middle East Monitor:

In response to Israeli pressure Google Play has removed the Gaza Man game.

Yesterday afternoon, Gaza's children found themselves unable to find the link to download the game on Google Play.

"It is new, but it became my favourite game," Sally Haddad, 12, from Gaza told Days of Palestine.

"I had played the game on my father's mobile for three days. On the fourth day, he bought me a new mobile to download the game and play it myself, but unfortunately, I did not find it," Haddad said.

Gaza Man is a Palestinian game simulating a battle between a Palestinian fighter covering his face with the Palestinian Kuffiyeh (scarf) and aggressive forces using automatic rifles, tanks, drones, fighter jets, etc...

The game starts, as it is clear in the game trailer, as the aggressive forces kidnap a boy playing football and harass his mother. Then, the fighter appears targeting these forces and causing them severe losses.
Those poor Gaza children! The media and NGOs say that they have no food, no water, no shelter - and now the starving, homeless tykes can't even play a violent anti-Israel video games on Android phones that their fathers buy them!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive