Friday, August 14, 2015

  • Friday, August 14, 2015
  • Elder of Ziyon
These posts received the most hits on my website this week.

10. A lot of Gaza rockets are falling - in Gaza
9. 08/08 Links: Crossing a Line to Sell a Deal; I am a Zionist because I am an Arab
8. Antisemitism on the Temple Mount (video)
7. "Jews played badminton in Al Aqsa Mosque"
6. The "human rights" terrorist supporter that Amnesty missed
5. Amnesty-USA tells a whopper
4. 08/09 Links: Mr. President, Iran is the enemy, not Israel; Kerry Negotiated On Iran’s Behalf
3. Amnesty seems embarrassed by my exposé
2. UNRWA's Chris Gunness, vile as ever, blames Israel for Hamas medical crimes
1. UNRWA teachers continue to support terror - and Nazis

#1 went sort of viral on Facebook, not sure who posted it.


But the posts I'm most proud of are not necessarily the ones that got the most readers.

They are:




The last one show not only how easily reporters are fooled into believing what they already want to believe, but also how dishonest they are. Because there is no way that the journalist I mentioned did not read my critique proving that he was duped - but he will never ever admit it.

And to me, someone who doesn't admit his or her mistakes (or untruths)  cannot be trusted to begin with.

That is my main problem with Amnesty, HRW, UNRWA, most of the media....they prefer to pretend I don't exist rather than stand up and do the right thing when I document their untruths and mistakes.

So I will have material for a long, long time.

Shabbat shalom!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive